Planning permits and Council approvals are required for many types of development and use. Whether you require a permit for an extension to a dwelling, dual occupancy development, medium density housing development, mixed retail and residential development, residential building, child care centre, education centre and accommodation or a restaurant with a liquor license, we are highly experienced in the preparation and presentation of the relevant documentation to obtain planning approval.

Follow Us

Keep up-to-date with Town Planning & Urban Planning news, views and trends from our town planning consultants direct to you.