Expert Site Analysis
Over the last twenty years Site Matters has successfully completed in excess of 10,000 site analysis and neighbourhood and site description plans.
These have been measured, recorded and submitted for an array of different municipalities, including:
Banyule, Bass, Bayside, Boorandarah, Brimbank, Cardinia, Casey, Darebin, Frankston, Glen Eira, Greater Dandenong, Greater Geelong, Hepburn, Hobsons Bay, Hume, Knox, Manningham, Maribyrnong, Melbourne, Monash, Moonee Valley, Moreland, Mornington Peninsula, Nillumbik, Port Phillip, Stonnington, Whittlesea, Wyndham and Yarra.
Neighbourhood and Site Description Plan
A neighbourhood and site description plan (NSDP) is a factual record of the physical features of the neighbourhood and the site.
We provide a detailed and comprehensive measure and inspection of your site by our experienced and professional staff will record and
evaluate an extensive range of essential criteria in relation to the development infrastructure and impact on the surrounding area.
A neighbourhood and site description plan with a reference number and date in accordance with Clause 55.01-1 of the Planning Scheme to scale prepared in advance of the design, accurately showing the following:
Items detailed in relation to the neighbourhood
- The pattern of development of the neighbourhood.
- The built form, scale and character of surrounding development including front fencing.
- Architectural and roof styles
- Any other notable features or characteristics of the neighbourhood.:
Items investigated in relation to the site
- Site shape, size, orientation and easements.
- Levels of the site and the difference in levels between the site and surrounding properties.
- The location of existing buildings on the site and on surrounding properties, including the location and height of walls built to the boundary of the site.
- The use of surrounding buildings.
- The location of secluded private open space and habitable room windows of surrounding properties, which have an outlook to the site within 9 metres.
- Solar access to the site and to surrounding properties.
- Location of significant trees existing on the site and any significant trees removed from the site 12 months prior to the application being made, where known.
- Any contaminated soils and filled areas, where known.
- Views to and from the site.
- Street frontage features such as poles, street trees and kerb crossovers
- The location of local shops, public transport services and public open spaces within walking distance.
- Any other notable features or characteristics of the site.
Design response plan:
The proposal depicted in plan form (as provided by the Designer), in the context of the site and adjoining and surrounding properties in accordance with Clause 55.01-2 of the Planning Scheme.
Design response streetscape elevation
Photographs of the site and the immediate and surrounding area