DELIVERING CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS AND MORE
Our company possesses the experience and capacity in the preparation and execution of a wide range of town planning tasks and processes. Virtually every property development proposal will require planning approval. The complexity of the system, where the proponent must ensure that all appropriate information is provided, can often be difficult and time consuming.
Site Matters can expedite the application process and assist by their extensive experience across a range of specialties. Our role involves
- Preparation of a comprehensive, compelling planning submission.
- Preparation of comprehensive planning reports in accordance with the objectives, standards and decision guidelines of Clause 54, 55, 56 and 57 of the planning scheme, local policies and variations.
- Neighbourhood Urban Character Assesments relevant to and applicable to each municipality.
- Mediation and negotiation with objectors.
- Response to requests for further information.
We can also advise or represent you on any individual part of a planning application. This includes preparation of planning reports, addressing objections, gaining Council support, responding to requests for further information and assisting with the finalisation of your design.